* Use of local grown flowers whenever possible.
* Support of Organic and Fair Trade certified growers whenever possible.
* Daily composting of our flower, foliage, cardboard, and paper waste.
Before recycling packaging, plastics and boxes, we try to reuse anything and everything, in our business, as well as our home.
* Fuel efficient delivery vehicle.
* Whenever possible, we purchase our hard-good products from local, US- made vendors, and try to source items made from recycled, reclaimed or post-consumer products.
* Use of our vases for rental, or use of your own vases are welcome.
* When arranging flowers, we try to avoid using floral foam – as it’s not biodegradable and contains formaldehyde – which can cause health issues over time. Instead, use fresh clean water and sustainable floral mechanics like entwined branches or rocks to hold up the stems.